Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Data Plan Error 106

Sarahdav987
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have an Apple Watch data plan on my number, it stopped working when my number was ported in from Tesco mobile, when trying to re add the plan in the Watch app it just gives error 106, I have been on the phone for days to customer service who have reset the esim and various other things over and over again, they then raise it with tech support, who called after days of waiting, went through everything, and said they’ll sort it out and I haven’t heard from them since and still no Watch working!

Im not bloody paying for a service I’m not receiving! Can someone look in to this for me please? This is a last ditch attempt to get this sorted before I port all three of my numbers out of o2!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6615 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

Sorry, we are a community of customers like yourself so we can't access O2 systems. 

Previously we had account advisors we could call upon but they have now been removed.

Unless, another of the community has been through this (and there are many) knows the answer, it's persist with O2 in the hope you get somebody who knows what they are doing. 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122979 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Sarahdav987 

we no longer have the account advisors to help with these error codes.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Support-advisor-update/m-p/1634920#M40122 

As this is a customer to customer forum there is nothing we can do to help.

Guide: Cancelling Your Contractand Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3