cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G and data connection

Anonymous
Not applicable

Living in the Edinburgh area having problems with data connection with my iphone both data and 3G never seen 3G sign on my phone Everything is switched on When I access internet works very slow cannot access app store unless on wifi Tried switching off all sevices and resetting no help and switching phone off New to iphone seems great for calls but no data connection 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146940 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
It's an app that will allow you to make calls over wifi regardless of phone signal. So as long as you are connected to wifi you can make and receive calls.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for all your time will try switching the 3G off for the moment and just have to wait for TuGo to come along at least I have good coverage for texts and calls
Message 12 of 12