cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sena Ultraslim Classic leather pouch for the iPhone 6 Plus video review

Anonymous
Not applicable

I received my Sena Ultraslim Classic leather pouch today and I thought I would share my throughts on it by way of a video review. 

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi fatboy

As I've come to expect from you a fantastic video review mate.

Rather large box it came in.

Remind me again if the cost and was their any import duty.

It is a really nice slip case and looks like quality has gone into making it.
Message 2 of 21

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23116 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3684 Solutions

Good video. Nice case. Good protection while your phone is in it, but what happens when you actually want to use the phone? 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi fatboy

Thanks bandofbrothers.

It is a very large box. My iPhone 5 version of it came in a clear plastic box, that wasnt much bigger than the pouch.

There was no import duty.

The total price for the two pouches (as I ordered two, one for myself and one for my mother) (including international shipping) and with the £1.35 none sterling transaction fee my credit card issue charges was £46.60 (so that works out at less than £23.30 per pouch because international shipping was $12.99) I find that's really cheap for one of their pouches.

Message 5 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino wrote:

Good video. Nice case. Good protection while your phone is in it, but what happens when you actually want to use the phone? 

Thanks Bambino.

You simply just push it out of the top and remove it from the pouch and use it, then push it back in when you've finished.

Message 6 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

Thanks Bambino.

You simply just push it out of the top and remove it from the pouch and use it, then push it back in when you've finished.

Bouncy

Good answer. 

Message 7 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi fatboy

Thanks bandofbrothers.

It is a very large box. My iPhone 5 version of it came in a clear plastic box, that wasnt much bigger than the pouch.

The total price for the two pouches (as I ordered two, one for myself and one for my mother) (including international shipping) and with the £1.35 none sterling transaction fee my credit card issue charges was £46.60 (so that works out at less than £23.30 per pouch because international shipping was $12.99) I find that's really cheap for one of their pouches.

Cheers Mate for the info. 

Thats sounds a very fair price for a high quality slip case. 

Message 8 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi fatboy

Thanks bandofbrothers.

Cheers Mate for the info. 

Thats sounds a very fair price for a high quality slip case. 

I agree.

I paid around £7 more for a similar type of pouch for my iPhone 4 (Knomo I think it was) which was ordered from the UK.

Message 9 of 21

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23116 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3684 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

Thanks Bambino.

Yeah, I think I just about got the gist of that, but once you push it out of the top and remove it from the pouch, you have absolutely no protection for a £700 phone if it gets dropped or scratched. So I guess you must think you're only going to need to protect it when you're not using it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 10 of 21