cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sena Ultraslim Classic leather pouch for the iPhone 6 Plus video review

Anonymous
Not applicable

I received my Sena Ultraslim Classic leather pouch today and I thought I would share my throughts on it by way of a video review. 

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

Good video. Nice case. Good protection while your phone is in it, but what happens when you actually want to use the phone? 

Thanks Bambino.

You simply just push it out of the top and remove it from the pouch and use it, then push it back in when you've finished.

Yeah, I think I just about got the gist of that, but once you push it out of the top and remove it from the pouch, you have absolutely no protection for a £700 phone if it gets dropped or scratched. So I guess you must think you're only going to need to protect it when you're not using it.

Or I see your point now from your last post slight_smile

Yeah, the pouch is really only for when I'm putting my iPhone into my zip pockets on my jacket or zipped pocket in my sports bag, as the zip could scratch the iPhone, well the aluminium part probably more than anything else.

I started getting these type of pouches after I'd managed to scratch my 3GS by scrapping it on the zip as I was putting it into my pocket Crazy I'd only had the 3GS a few weeks too.

Message 11 of 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

That's why I much prefer a wallet type case then it's protected at all times.

Message 12 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

I probably would too, but I'm waiting on one of the Armpocket sports armbands to be released, so it would mean me clipping it in and out of the wallet when I needing to put the iPhone into the armband, whereas with the pouch its pushed and its out.

Message 13 of 21

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I probably would too, but I'm waiting on one of the Armpocket sports armbands to be released, so it would mean me clipping it in and out of the wallet when I needing to put the iPhone into the armband, whereas with the pouch its pushed and its out.

That's fair enough, whatever does the job is all that matters.:smileyhappy:

Message 14 of 21

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I'd never heard of Armpocket, so I Googled it. From what I can see, that still offers no protection when you're using your device. What jonsie described seems to me to be much more practical.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 15 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
My preference is the apple leather case and the PdAir holster with belt clip @Anonymous
Message 16 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I'd never heard of Armpocket, so I Googled it. From what I can see, that still offers no protection when you're using your device. What jonsie described seems to me to be much more practical.

The Armpocket's are really secure on the arm and they zip closed too, so there's no chance the iPhone can fall out. And as I only use it in the gym, its protected enough for the relatively short time that I need it on my arm to allow me to listen to my tunes while I'm doing some cardio training slight_smile

Message 17 of 21

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

My preference and whatIm using ony urrent phoe.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00C9T0X0C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Very nice and excellent price as well, defintely worth the asking price.

Message 19 of 21

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

My preference and whatIm using ony urrent phoe.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00C9T0X0C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Both cases that Fatboy is referring to only protect the phone when it's not in use. For a phone as expensive as the iPhone, protection is vital all the time. It certainly would be for me if I owned one. How many horror stories do we see here of smashed screens caused by dropped phones?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 20 of 21