cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung s3 problem

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello ,   i purchase my s3 with o2, i recently having problem with my android after update,  the app car mode on keep popping up and  i see my phone hanged and all the apps starts to crush , i cant use my phone, even my google play store is corrupted what to do?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I would suggest you call into an 02 high-street store and speak to a Guru who will look it over for you.

Its possible something has glitched and they will re run the update if possible or send it away.

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

You could try a factory reset.

When the phone is off, hold down the home, volume up key and the on button until you get the splash screen and then release.

You should get the android robot and then the root menu.

Using the volume button scroll down to factory reset and activate by pressing the on button.

Once the phone is restored is cleared it should automatically go to the reboot on the menu. Again action this by pressing the on button. Your phone will then reboot.

Make sure you have backed up the phone first and then restore from the backup. You might also want to get rid of any recent apps that may have caused the problem.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hiya Jonsie

Thanks for replying ,  what about the data on my  phone , if i  follow these steps ,  will my data will be save or i will lost my data? my  google market store is corrupt now and phone  keep on hanging, now usb is not reconized so in that case i cant backup my photos, videos , contacts? what to do? please i am very upset

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi friend,

Thanks, but usually they says they dont know much about the phone , do you got fix from these o2 guys? i think i need  my android jelly bead to  reinstall so that i can have all my oS function back to normal, at the moment  the condition is abnomal.?  i purchase my samsung s3 with contract from o2 on 2012 aug ,  still  should be on warranty?

do you think, they can help me in this problem?

Message 5 of 5