Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung s10+

scody24
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

my samsung s10+ touchscreen keeps freezing and not working propely in the middle of the screen top and bottom work normally but middles doesnt. isnt all the time but happening quite freqently, finger print doesnt always work properly and when i am on calls it goes slient and then my phone hangs up also when i am on the phone to someone it goes silent and im still on the call but on the other end it says i am phoning them even thou i am still currently on the phone

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

O2Stacey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

Hi @scody24 

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your device. Below is a few things you can try.

- Is the software up to date on your phone? If not do the update and see if that makes a difference.

- Do you have a screen protector on? If so remove it and give the screen a clean with a clean dry cloth. See if this makes any difference.

- If you are still having issues you can try a force reboot. Press the volume down button (do no release yet) then the power button at the same time. wait for 10-15 seconds and release. This should cause the phone to reboot. 

If the touchscreen is still not working and you purchased directly from O2 the phone will have a 24month warranty. You will need to get in touch with customer services to organise a repair.

Hope this helps

Stacey slight_smile 

signature
Message 2 of 4

scody24
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Software up to date, tried the screen protector, if i reboot it do i loose anything? I've been trying to get through for the past week I get so far & it just says thank you.. bye
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122845 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@scody24 

No you lose nothing if you follow the advice by @O2Stacey 

It's simply a way of kickstarting the phone back to normal.

Some other fixes here https://www.slashdigit.com/how-to-fix-touchscreen-issue-on-samsung-galaxy-s10-s10-plus/ 

If the problem persists then get in touch with Samsung rather than O2

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/ 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4