cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung note 4 - lolipop

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there community,
Any1 know a eta on when the note 4 will get lolipop Please? I've phoned 202 and they don't know,they just send me to the 02 shop,
I've went into the O2 shop and they don't know .. they tell me to ring 202.
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is also a lot more site confirming the exact same thing .. hope this info is ok for you slight_smile

p.s sorry for the doubble post for some reason i can't seem to find out how to edit a reply on there :S

Message 21 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 126009 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
@Cleoriff
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/26680/20150116/samsung-galaxy-note-4-android-lollipop-5-0-update-release-imminent-confirmed-by-samsung.htm

Thanks for the link @Anonymous It confirms that the Note 4 will get the updated version. (hopefully bug free) wink

On your second post you say you don't know how to edit a post? If you look at the reply you make when you post ....on the top right hand corner you will see 'Options' If you click on that it will provide a drop down list. the Edit reply is in that list. Please note you have only 60 minutes to edit. Then the function times out

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff ur welcome for the link slight_smile glad i could help

But i would like to say not on the mobile version of this forum ther is nothing in the top right hand corner like there is on the web version .. thats why i came onto my laptop to edit it slight_smile

Message 23 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 126009 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff ur welcome for the link slight_smile glad i could help

But i would like to say not on the mobile version of this forum ther is nothing in the top right hand corner like there is on the web version .. thats why i came onto my laptop to edit it slight_smile

Ah but there is @Anonymous  When you use your mobile you need to have it on 'FULL' version not 'MOBILE'

(on my Note 3 you scroll to bottom of page and you can change it there. Once you have it on full version you can edit your posts the same as if you are on a laptop...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi there community,
Any1 know a eta on when the note 4 will get lolipop Please? I've phoned 202 and they don't know,they just send me to the 02 shop,
I've went into the O2 shop and they don't know .. they tell me to ring 202.

Hi @childofkorn,
You can find some more info about the Lollipop on Note 4 in this thread: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/Lollipop-on-Samsung-Alpha-S5-Mini-S4-Note-3-amp-Note-4/td-p/852453

Message 25 of 25