cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung note 4 - lolipop

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there community,
Any1 know a eta on when the note 4 will get lolipop Please? I've phoned 202 and they don't know,they just send me to the 02 shop,
I've went into the O2 shop and they don't know .. they tell me to ring 202.
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe @MI5 might be keeping an eye on this update?

Message 2 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous thanks for that hopefully MI5 has the answer .... apparently Poland has got there's today (well the posts were 6 hours ago) so hopefully soon
http://www.sammobile.com/2015/02/11/samsung-starts-lollipop-update-galaxy-note-4-sm-n910c-in-polen/
Message 3 of 25

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Samsung have promised (?) to push it out in UK before the end of March.
If you have an O2 branded phone you need to add another couple of weeks for testing by O2 after Sammy release it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 25

jonsie
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Don't rush to download it. Read some reviews first and make sure there are no bugs. It pays to wait a week or so and that's what I'll be doing.

Message 5 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
A couple of weeks after? Now there is optimism for you 😆😆
Message 6 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had read recently that the Note 3 sim free was due to be upgraded to lollipop in February 2015. Seems strange therfore that the Note 4 would be later? ??
Message 7 of 25

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
"A few" wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 8 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Note 3....updated to Lollipop?? Thought the Note 4 was first? Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 25

MI5
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
They might try it on the old ones first - saves knackering up the flagship devices wink
Message 10 of 25