cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free samsung case not received

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I received my order of a Samsung Galaxy Tab S device but not the free case as advertised on the website when i purchased. I have called CS to no avail. Can anyone help. thanks

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
You need to keep on trying customer service via telephone on 202
Live chat are always in my opinion uninformed about promotions so might not even know what you're talking about.
Message 2 of 29

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
check the details of the promotion in case you need to redeem a code somewhere otherwise keep onto CS.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 124204 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Yes ...as its a promotion it is possible it is coming via a completely different vendor. As said you just need to keep on to CS....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response. I will keep at it. I have already called twice this morning and its same old same old!

Message 5 of 29

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
You just need to find someone who will own the problem for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 29

jonsie
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous 

Sorry you having no joy finding out where you free case is, but although customer services wont have that inf they can contact either sales or upgrades that will have that inf.

When you got the Tab, did it have any leaflets from Samsung?Or gift card? Samsung have in the past offered free acessories that way...Hope this helps!:smileyhappy:

Message 8 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why do companies make this type of thing so difficult.

If for example Samsung are to promote their products via an offer, give the offer item to o2 to send out with the device. Then there are no issues. Simplistic and straight forward.

Happy customers. (Remember them? ??)
Message 9 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 124204 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

I agree with that Nick, I can't see why, if its on offer it can't be boxed up with the item bought and sent out at the same time. I don't understand why customers have to jump through hoops to get something that is legally theirs once they purchased the offer item

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 29