cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free samsung case not received

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I received my order of a Samsung Galaxy Tab S device but not the free case as advertised on the website when i purchased. I have called CS to no avail. Can anyone help. thanks

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

You go to PC World or the likes and buy a laptop with a free tablet you get it instantly. It's there at the point of sale. I agreee with both @Cleoriff and Nick, send it with the phone. Not hard is it.....?

Message 11 of 29

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
It does seem to be a ongoing problem on ALL networks, if you buy xxxxx get xxxxx free. Only seems to be certain stores (cpw) or certain items that get sent with.
The rest is usually a leaflet with a Web url to claim your item that may arrive a month an a half (or longer) later.
However, looking at this promotion, it has no terms and conditions attached to the device page which is normally there if the item is sent via claim form. This tells me it's either an auto order placement or should be sent out with the tab.
Neither can I see any such claim promotion on Samsungs UK offers page which lists the current ongoing promotions through them.
http://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/

Op needs to keep pressing cs as to what's going on.
Message 12 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

The offer was listed on the O2 website & I presume its an O2 offer not samsung. There was no leaflet relating to it with the device.

Called CS a few more times today. One staff said it was in the post & I'll get it in a few days. Called back to confirm this & no record of it. This time the staff said she would re-order case & I'll get a confirmation SMS & email. Still waiting for that confirmation 10 hours later. Shambles really!!! I shall be returning the device & take my patronage elswhere. Lets hope I wont face the same hassle getting a refund.

Message 13 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you purchased your device as part of a two year contract and if you are outside of the 7 day returns period then you will need to either pay for the device in full as per the terms of refresh or keep paying your contract for the 2 years.
Message 15 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 124247 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/tablets/samsung/galaxy-tab-s-10.5-16gb-titanium-bronze/

Well that seems clear enough. It was advertised in the O2 shop with the tablet. I hope you get it but you really have to keep pushing CS to make sure you do...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having looked at the page via the link there is nothing on that page to state anything other than o2 are responsible for the offer. Unless there are any other t&c's elsewhere in the ordering process then o2 should supply the case. The only get out they have on that page is "subject to availability". If they have run out then either they (o2) have to get more in or you have ordered by they have run out in which case sadly there isn't much you can do about it. (Sadly if they have run out it is not the way for you to say "o2 get more in" - that is o2's decision and will be backed in law).

If o2 can't get you a case I would demand a month or two free line rental.
Message 17 of 29

MI5
  • 146977 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
One would assume that they haven't exhausted their stock as the offer is still displayed on the website.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 18 of 29

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I dunno rich, they were still offering z2 free content 2 months after sony stopped the offer.
Message 19 of 29

MI5
  • 146977 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

Fear D'oh!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 20 of 29