Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fb status

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi all as the topic says fb status ,

ive got samsung s3 using andriod 4.1.2

yet i cant update my status on fb using wifi or 3g

any problems with this firmware or is this a known bug ?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had the same problem with facebook since they updated it. Either the keyboard doesn't appear or the send button doesn't work. Best thing to do is sideload an older (working) version of facebook or wait for the next update to come through. They update once a fortnight or so so it shouldn't be long now

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not come across it before personally. 

What have you done to resolve the issue?

I would remove and install FB again which tends to solve most issues. If you have already tried that then post back.

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
I hate the official facebook app for many reasons. Try using Friendcaster instead. It will at least tell you if its a phone or app issue.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
i had trouble posting a comment on someone elses wall, in fb with my s3.
i presumed it was a facebook app problem because i could post fine when accessing facebook through Chrome on my s3.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had the same problem with facebook since they updated it. Either the keyboard doesn't appear or the send button doesn't work. Best thing to do is sideload an older (working) version of facebook or wait for the next update to come through. They update once a fortnight or so so it shouldn't be long now
Message 5 of 5