cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed to sign in

Anonymous
Not applicable

here we go agian, phone rebooted other morning dont no if this is why but was all good till this mornig my phone stared pinging failed to sign in whats that all about now when i know i should,nt i going into settings yikes look around find password put in what i think it was its say authentication failed another thing i was in said update password to match server whats going on my email was fine then just started saying failed to sign in gggrrrrrr

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
BT use Yahoo which is notoriously annoying, on android at least!!

Snap !

I just cancel the pop up which appears around a couple of times a month.

Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nope cleared account started new set up it's all filled in but wher I go with next or manual set up it checks incoming server details what ever route I take it comes up authentication failed a need to phone who deals with this set up
Message 12 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I had the same problem with Sky email. I just signed in on the PC and forwarded all mail to my Gmail account and all sorted. Something you might want to consider?

Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's failing at incoming server details any help
Message 14 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
It's failing at incoming server details any help

It will fail if you are entering the wrong settings.

Remember passwords are case sensitive too.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 15