Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant send or receive pic message on s3

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Please help. O2 cant help and i dont know what to do. I can send and receive messages on my Galaxy S3 but cant receive or send pic messages sms . Please can anyone help. I have tried sending ACTIVE to 2020 in text even that doesnt work i dont get reply back.  

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Sounds good. Let us know how it goes wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

MI5
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Mobile data needs to be on (ticked) and you can't send/receive mms on wifi.... Check in mobile networks that you have O2 MMS in your apn settings. If all else fails get CS to remove mms from your account and add it again (it is important that it is removed). Then reboot your phone to activate the settings.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 5

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Thank you so very much. I have just rang CS and guy's removed it and says he will add it in 24 hours then 24 hours later i will be able to use pic messages. So wednesday fingers crossed phone will be ok  Hope this makes sense.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Sounds good. Let us know how it goes wink

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5