Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SAMSUNG GALAXY S SWITCHES OFF AT NIGHT

Hi people , just wondered if anyone else suffers from this and what the solution is .As the title says phone switches its self off during the night and dont come back on , it dont seem to happen during the day . I have tried doing a factory reset but...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! buying new samsung galaxy

Hi, I am planning to buy a samsung SIII galaxy for my boyfriend. He already has O2 (pay and go contract), but on a normal sim and not the minisim. If I order a new phone, is there any chance he can keep his number on the new minisim that would come w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone hasn't upgraded from Android Market to Google Play - any ideas on how to achieve this?

Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy SII on which I'm trying to download Skype, but can't download anything. My Android Market hasn't upgraded to Google Play and I can't work out how to do this. I downloaded Samsung Kies and PC Studio but both say that my pho...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Network Connection - Galaxy S2

Had my Galaxy S2 for about 18 months, and just recently it's stopped having a network connection unless I connect to my wifi. this includes apps and the browser. I haven't changed any settings at all. Not quite sure why I can't get any internet conne...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Htc Sensation restarting frequently

I have an htc sensation xe which keeps restarting. It has been sent away for repair 3 times by O2 but it doesn't seem to be repaired.Can I ask for a new handset, I am paying good hardearned cash every month for a product and service which seems to be...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung galaxy s3 queston

do anyone think o2 will the get titanium galaxy colour? whats all your fav colours for the s3?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S2

Recently My phone (samsung galaxy s2) become crazy, it just auto shut down for no reason and it is very hot. When I restart the phone, it tell me battery low,then turn off again. After a few minutes, then I turn on the phone again, it show me i still...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Peeling screen surround on Galaxy S3

Had my S3 since release date, had it replaced twice now for a faulty screen which cost me £90, no damage to screen, not dropped ect... but it decided to crack?? And now as you can see from the pic below the paint is peeling off the edge of the phone!...

DSCF2256.JPG
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos