Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S3 - Insufficient Storage???

Hi,Since having my S3 I've had nothing but problems with it. After having a sim swap and been taken in for repair and STILL not fixing the problem, i'm at my wits end!! Basically, my phone keeps alerting me that I have insufficient storage. However, ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim network unlock pin unsuccessfull

bought a contract with samsung s3 , had to travel in a week ..i was being told that the set is already unlocked and i can use with anynetwork abroad as i was not taking O2 sim with me ( was going away from uk for 2 months). but when the time arrived ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Music downloads

Hi, I am a new smart phone user. I have copied about 40 albums from my pc to my new Samsung Galaxy 111 mini and most of them play well. However, about 20% of them don't play at all and show the error message This item is no longer available. All thes...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlatching my phone

i wonder if anyone can help i have requested a unlatch code was told email was sent but never received it now they saying they going to escalate my order surely they can give the code over the phone can i request it

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone model not found

Why when I try to identify my phone on o2 and the Samsung Apps site is it not listed?My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty one x, replacement phone?

So I've had a HTC one x for about 6 months now when I originally bought it it had weak wifi so I took it to a o2 shop and the guy said to me its normal its a software problem wait a little a patch will come out for it so I waited. Sister gets a one x...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SD cards

Hi,I wonder if anyone can help with a problem on my new phone.Last week i bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniAfter two days it started throwing up alarms about SD cardsI.E Removed SD card Insert a new one and SD card damaged replace with a new one Proble...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help needed with phone storage on HTC 8S Please.

Hi, I have recently started using using the 8s and and have an 8GB micro card on it. I have barely any apps on the phone, no music etc, yet a message for "make more space" keeps appearing and says there is only 157.17mb of free space out of 2GB? I ha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems receiving messages on samsumg phone

I have had no problems linking my phone up to fb and setting it to receive fb messages etc..it's been working fine.Now i am suddenly not having anything from fb sent to me yet everything has been set up and double checked

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos