Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Ringing again

Ever since i have moved onto contract i have had nothing but trouble,my messages sometimes wont send,or i will not recieve them,people can't ring my phone either.I have turned off my voicemail but still people can't sometimes get through to my phone,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 charges in America

i go to America in August for 2 weeks my question is i have an android phone that constantly uses my packet data i have a bolt on for 500mb of data a month will this data still work over there as i dont want to be charged a fortune for it roaming/upd...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S3 Camera - Speak to take a picture

I carried out a routine software reload to clear out the cobwebs but since then, I can no longer use voice input to take pictures?Any help on how to reactivate it will be much appreciated please.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy note jelly bean problem mobile data not working

Hi, i did the update to jelly bean that i got earlier in the day on my note 1. everything seems ok except my mobile data has now stopped working. ive tried turning it on and off and restarting the phone. Ive also gone into mobile networks and clicked...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card hell!

Just picked up a new Samsung Galaxy... very excited until I got home and realised that my old phone (iPhone3) had old sized sim card but samsung needs micro sim - the shop assistant said I would be able to do a straight swap. A few questions I need h...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Note - update to Jellybean

Hi All, got a notification on my Note this morning saying a new update was available. As I have experienced in the past the notice is a very persistant one and you can only delay it by 3 hours before it reappears.So ah well I might as well update. It...

Vennwood by Level 4: Observant
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone

hello i just got an unlocked lg-p350 put a o2 sim in it but i cant connect to the internet on ittext and calls work fine and i got a text data call bundle loaded on it this morning so plaenty to use it does work on wifi but want it for when im out to...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Time to answer phone

Hi All, I leave my Galaxy Note in my office as it is the best location for signal strength. My problem is that when the phone rings and I am in another room I can never get to it fast enough. it rings 3 times then drops the call. Is there an option a...

Vennwood by Level 4: Observant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy s2 stuck on start up loop

My samsung galaxy s2 now won't turn on and ets stuck on the start up screen. I can't get my pictures off and I'm worried sending it to O2 will lose all this data as I have a feeling they'll just wipe it and send me a new phone. Any advice?

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One microphone issue on calls

Hi, I've been having a problem with my HTC One I picked up from O2 at the end of last month. When I call someone or pick up a call they can't always hear me. If I place the call on loud speaker or the hands free kit then it's fine. I thought it may h...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos