cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy note jelly bean problem mobile data not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, i did the update to jelly bean that i got earlier in the day on my note 1. everything seems ok except my mobile data has now stopped working. ive tried turning it on and off and restarting the phone. Ive also gone into mobile networks and clicked on the o2 network which says im registered on the network.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions
Is the APN still there?
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions
Is the APN still there?
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144755 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions
Make sure the box at the top of the mobile networks page is ticked to say use "mobile data". Then open the access point names tab and make sure you have a green dot next to "o2 mobile web". Just touch the circle to activate it. If all this fails, whilst still in access point names, press menu then choose "reset settings" then select o2 mobile web after choosing your payg or contract tariff from the pop up menu. You might need to restart the phone after resetting the apn's.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3