Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! cannot dial out

I have a samsung galaxy and I cannot dial out. When i dial the screen goes white then reverts back to number

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S2 unlocking problems

Topic. I have filled in the form (Thanks to Toby PMing me the link) to unlock my old Galaxy S2, apparently it has been rejected (again!) because the phone was not bought direct from O2. I am aware of that! It was bought on Saturday August 25th 2011 f...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

sony xperia z randomly stops charging

hi when i was charging my xperia z today, the charging light went out and when i looked at the battery icon it was showing that it was still plugged in to the mains, so when i went to look on power management it said that my phone was not charging? w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone keeps loggin out :(

Hi i have a samsung galaxy s3 and it keeps loggin me out of email,can any one help me with this as dont know if the settings are right ....been ok up till last night now when i put password it, it then says about putting in password done that then it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing Photos

I have only had my Samsung Galaxy S4 for a month and I really am not fully up to speed with it however I had a few videos and pictures within the Gallery (which is the default). When I went in to show a friend a picture last night they were no longer...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S4 purchased in USA to run on O2

Any advice please.. I bought a Samsung Galaxy S2 - SGH-I337 in the US, it is from At&T and works fine. Now I am back in the UK, I have an O2 account SIM and have tried using it. The phone isnt locked, and it shows me all available networks carriers, ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dropping Calls

Can a sim card if it's faulty some how, allow a phone to drop calls? I had a Samsung Galaxy S3 which did this no matter where I was, inside or outside so I sold it and bought the Nexus 4 instead. Few months later it's doing the same thing with the sa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

xperia z making calls

Hi my xperia z made two phone calls today on its own, I could not have caught the screen as it has a pin number to undo it, any advice would be grately appreciated x

RCL by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not registered on network

I have had my samsung galaxy for a about 4 months now and everything been working fine. but since yesterday I cant make or receive calls or text. It keeps saying not registered on network. I have tried to connect manually but its saying try again lat...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S11 G2

Have received no emails since yesterday. Internet working and emails received in my ipad, no help from O2 Guru! Any ideas since O2 not got back to me.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos