Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hi I have S3 but I cannot save more than 10 messages in the drafts can anyone help and whats more annoying is that in threads the send messages and to be sent messages will not go over 10 as soon as I write 11th, 1 from the previous messages gets del...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia U - WiFi does not disconnect or switch off

Xperia U which does not allow to turn on/off wifi but says it is connecting, also the bluetooth will no allow me to turn on. I have tried turning the on and off and both resets.Any Solutions?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Windows Phone 8S Cannot connect to home Wifi

My HTC Windows phone 8S arrived yesterday and everything is working fine apart from the wifi. I cannot connect to my home wifi, it says the password is incorrect but i know for a fact that it is. I have tried on other devices etc and it is fine. I ha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

arghh help frozen xperia sp

HiMy phone said Xperia home had crashed and needed to close down. Since then it has been frozen. Can't switch off and will not accept a system re-boot regardless of how long I hold the up volume button and power off button together

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Htc One Update

Hi guys just to let you know 4.22 is now available for my unlocked One so hope it's the same for all

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S2 keeps freezing, crashing and switching off.

I'm running Android Jellybean 4.1.2 and my phone crashes if you do anything with it other than watching videos from the phones memory or sd card, make calls or send texts. Using any other features like wifi or 3G (just having it switched on), recordi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering v's Peer to Peer file sharing

Hi,I am looking at a new phone contract which offers me unlimited data. However the small print states that I cannot use this data for using my phone as a modem for my computer or Peer to Peer file sharing. Is tethering different to both of these and...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung s3 problem

hello , i purchase my s3 with o2, i recently having problem with my android after update, the app car mode on keep popping up and i see my phone hanged and all the apps starts to crush , i cant use my phone, even my google play store is corrupted wha...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S4 wont send or recieve data through GPRS

I upgraded from a Galaxy S2 and live in a place where I receive HSPDA in someplaces nd then GPRS in others. I've found out that the Galaxy S4 wont browse the web, send or recieve Facebook messages or anything that requires data when connected to GPRS...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos