Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! usb computer samsung galaxy note n7000

when had phone plug usb in into computer and away we go now all of a sudden it wont conect click on usb mass storage in utilities but nothing happens tried downloading new drivers but nothing downloaded kies but still nothing i plug usb into charger ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 Hour cut off?

Hey,I have a quick qeury for anyone that may know this. I've tried to check on the help and forums and at a glance couldn't find much.I have a Galaxy S3 Mini and when my friends or I ring each other and speak for 2 hours; our calls are always dropped...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Hangouts for SMS

Is anyone else using the above for SMS? Mine absolutely will not pick up my existing contacts photos (Google contacts) unless they are users of Google+. Any bright ideas appreciated!

Resolved! no network...

hi all firstly i am a complete novice.... i recently bought of e bay a samsung galaxy note gt-7000 when it arrived i took sim out of my samsung ace and popped into note ... phone kept saying not registerd to net work ...i live in penkridge but work i...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In call vibrations

HI,I have an android phone, nothing fancy, just one to do me day to day. I've had sim cards from 3 and virgin in use, and it has been perfectly fine. I receive my o2 sim the other day, and during any calls in or out, the sound is very fuzzy, as thoug...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia M - "Camera has stopped"

Does anybody know how to fix this, or is it a hardware problem?I've tried clearing caches, etc. and have just done a factory reset and it still comes up with the same message. Very occasionally it does work, but not very often.The first time it happe...

Zaonce by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! problems with s4

Hi all, sorry for starting new thread if it has already been started somewhere, i am having problems with my samsung s4, got the contract out in sept 13, phone was working fine till this month, now come may 14, i got this message sim card removed res...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In-call volume too LOW on Nexus 4!!!

HiI have a problem with my nexus 4. There was no problems with it until last week when i made a call and i couldnt hear anyone on the other end. This problem has persisted no matter what did. I tried a factory reset too but no luck. I tried putting p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

KitKat, out now for Xperia Z and Z Tablet (3G)

Hey all,Xperia Z Phone & Tablet (3G only, for now) owners can now enjoy the sweet, chocolatey taste of KitKat. The update starting pushing out through the PC Companion suite and over-the-air from yesterday. If you check now you'll hopefully see this ...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos