Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

4G on my S4

Hi all I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, a 4G tarrif and am in a 4G area. However, I have no 4G signal and on my S4 I have no option to select 4G. Am I missing something? Kam

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 116 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! S note has stopped working after updated to Android 4.3

Can someone help? I updated my Note 2 yesterday. When I open S Note, i can see the app opened for 1 second then it turns off and shows "unfortunately, S Note Has stop working". I tried to restart, turn off and on, and remove the battery. Also, I have...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have a note3 Sam

I have a note3 Sam and I all ways use a iOS .... But I like to go back to a iPhone 5 s as I can not get on with note 3 it big and not user good but I like to now I had a new contact but only had it 48 hours can I take it in and just chane it over ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange wakelock on S3

Im running 4.1.2 Noticed this morning my battery had drained quite abit, so went into the battery stats and saw that since i went to bed last night, my phone has been "awake" with the screen off. Was fine all day up to going to bed. I havent updated ...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

s3 voicemail

However many times I stop my voicemail facility, it continually turns on again. I dial 1750 & follow the instructions, & it tells me its switched off!!! Lone behold it switches itself back on again. Help me plz

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One Mini sim

Hi all, would usually ask this on the live chat but it's unavailable at the moment so figured this would be easier! I've just upgraded online to a HTC One mini. Although I couldn't find anywhere on the site stating which sim it used, I found on anoth...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4.3 HTC One mini

Hi, I've seen the 4.3 update for the mini has started rolling out across europe, any idea when o2 customers will get it? Thanks

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top-Up Card problems

Just got my Sony Xperia for my birthday and we bought it on Payasyougo and paid £10 for a Top-Up. It tells me to call 248 on my phone so I did that and this voice comes on telling me to enter the 16 digit code on the reverse of the card starting with...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S4 - Poor Network Service

My Samsung S4 keeps losing signal and dropping calls several times a day . I need to get it sorted now,I also have a vodafone payg on a s2 and this works fine when my other has no service. If I restart the s4 when it has no service it reboots with se...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos