Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Not registered on network

I have a samsung galaxy note, today it suddenly lost signal and when I try to make a call I get "Not registered on network" I went to the 02 shop where they gave me a new SIM card but I am still having the same problem, every now and then when I rest...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One M8 OTA w/ Unlocked bootloader

Firstly I'm just wondering when the last o2 htc m8 update was out? I've explained below why I'm just wondering if anyone has managed to update their One m8 with an unlocked bootloader? I stupidly rooted, unlocked the bootloader and installed a custom...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S4 freezing since update to Android 4.3

Very annoying, but I am getting loads of hang.... time, since the update a couple of days back. The phone is sluggish, slow to charge, but most annoying is when you are in a rush to send something and the phone just...... stops responding for about 5...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downloading music from Google Play over 4G

Hi all, I've noticed a couple of times now that when I try to download music to my phone (samsung galaxy s4) from Google music over 4G, it constantly comes up with an error message saying 'Can't download music, will try again later'. I thought it was...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! duplicate texts

recently, my Galaxy S2 phone has started duplicating every text I receive sometimes as many as 12 times. I have checked with the various senders and been assured that they have only sent me one text.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 Android 4.4.2

Any idea as to when this upgrade will be rolled out to devices as it has been released New PDA: N8010XXUDNG1 This has been out since June in the UK according to Sammobile As an alternative, What does the O2 bolt on to the standard 4.4.2 release give ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Checking actual data use

I have 500mb data allowance per month. I have just had a text from O2 saying that I have used over 80% of my allowence. I haven't used the internet any more than I usually do and I normally have 300+ mb's left each month. Is it possible to check how ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change data settings from iphone to android

I've just changed from an iphone to samsung galaxy and was advised by 02 to change my data settings from iphone to android. I've been searching online to find out how to do this but I can't find anything. Can anyone help? thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Homail Security Certificate Issue

Hi all, In the last week, whenever trying to access my Hotmail account on my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I keep getting an error message that states 'This site's security certificate is not trusted!'. I can't bypass this so can't access my e-mails. Previo...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

sony xperia sp problems

i have a sony xperia sp on contract ov had it since july 13 and iv had constant problems and iv got to the point i can no longer deal with it and 02 are amazingly to bust to speak to me online!!!!!any one have any sugestions since getting this phone ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos