Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to get the number of a voicemail

Hi, I've started to get voidemails without missing a call. While I know there are ways to do this deliberately, the actual messages that are left sound like the sender is calling in error - pocket dialing, perhaps..? Since there is no associated miss...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Ace overheating and stuck on Emergency calls only

Hope someone can help with this. I've checked the stickies but found no obvious solution.My three year old Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830) running Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread on the o2 network has recently become stuck in Emergency calls only mode. The issue is ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 release Kitkat for S4 today

It's official and available now.Check via OTA or plug into Kies........Model Country/Carrier Date Version PDA CSC Kies GT-I9505United Kingdom (O2)2014 March4.4.2I9505XXUFNB9I9505O2UFNA2

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One M8 - bluetooth connection - iPad

Whilst awaiting for the firmware update to Androird is there a workaround to connecting (they show as paired) these two. Seems my old Windows 7.5 and an even older Nokia connect without issue.TIA

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi password

I have a wireless hard drive (seagate wireless+) which connected automatically to my Tab3 on first attempt even though it shows its secured. The same happened on my wife's iphone but when I try to connect it to my S4 it asks for a password which I ha...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone as sat nav

Hi,I bought a cheap, but up-to-date (ish) chinese phone (Cubot GT95), partly as I wanted more space & RAM to run it as a Sat Nav. It seems like a fairly capable phone. However, using Google Maps, I get the error message 'No GPS Hardware - Turn-by-tur...

Waynefb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim not working after upgrade

Hi, I upgraded my phone contract at carphone warehouse on Wednesday, and was told that everything should be up and running within 24 hours. But here i am on Friday and still no service.I've been not O2 customer service who just told me to keep turnin...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android Security Flaw

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-28790583Worrying when we sell existing phones to recyclers?Worrying when we send Try The Tech handsets back?Discuss

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi fi setting keeps switching itself to manual proxy??

Hello. I have Motorola Moto G and i have a slight problem in that sometimes the wi-fi setting (under advanced options) keeps switching to "Manual Proxy" even though i've countlessly saved it as no proxy (None). When this occurs i can't access webpage...

Resolved! WiFi or no Wifi?

Hi All, I'm new here and not technical at all. I bought a £10 bundle and I have noticed that when I turn Wifi on it takes a pound off my remaining credit. When the Wifi is off it seems to understand it is part of the bundle? I thought using my Wifi I...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos