Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! S5 - Battery short life

I just got an S5 about two days ago but the battery seems to have a very short life span. I must have charged it four times already. I was down to 17% earlier and it said I had 1 hour and 20 minutes left in the battery usage. This compared to a guy o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have a Sony Xperia E3

Is there any way to delete the apps that come with the phone so I can create more space?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Services been cut but I don't owe anything!!

Hi there,I don't know if any O2 employees peruse this forum, but I guess this is my last hope since they put the phone down on me whilst I was on hold! And there aren't any chat people available right now. I paid my full bill (tariff + device plan) v...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost Phone

I have spent the last hour trying to report a lost phone. The ficticious 24 hour help line tells me that it is closed! The live chat is seemingly dead saying that everyone is too busy to talk to me. I hereby serve notice that I am not responsible for...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG G3 Repair Centre Outcome

I have had my LG G3 for around 4 months now had a glass screen protector on and a really good case, It got sent in for repair on wednesday as the phone burnt my finger one day as it got extremely hot and then rebooted itself and never worked properly...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

charger not working

I received my brand new Samsung galaxy s6 on Monday.And now the charger has stopped working I have tried different charger and this works the cable is fine that works with my laptop.will O2 send a replacement.

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to check signal type on galaxy s5

On Galaxy S5.Received new sim from 02, expect to see a little 4G in the strength bar to show that I am using it.All I see are the strength bars. there is no 3G or 4GI know the phone can show them as I have just moved from BT. How do I know what type ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't get 3g signal on 4g LG Spirit

Hi, I recently bought a 4g LG Spirit, but am still on a 3g sim contract. I thought that 4g phones were backwards compatible, but i am unable to get a 3g signal. Any ideas?? Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S6 and car connectivity

Hi, I have a brand new VW Touran with a factory fitted car kit, and dealer fitted Kenwood multimedia/navigation system. Both of which I was able to connect and sync with using Bluetooth from my S4. But then I upgraded to the S6. Car kit - I can conne...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos