Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Help with new galaxy s6

Can anyone help? I have just got a brand new galaxy s6 and it won't switch on. I swapped to the new phone before I realised and so have only wifi access on old phone. Is there anything I can do? Live chat is offline. Thanks!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only deals

Can O2 put the deal on my existing sim instead of sending another?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S5

This morning phone started to show that earphones were connected when they were not. I have never used earphones nor do I want to. Have tried switching off and on, taking battery out all to no avail. Can't use phone to make calls unless use earphones...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts not going through since last update on my phone

I had a update on my phone last week and since then I can't get my texts to go to people and it looks as though they are not being sent I have unlimited texts and minutes to o2 customers but they won't go

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

new android upgrade

OMG,I am tearing my hair out with O2 customer service, it is nothing short of atrocious . I am STILL in posession of a faulty upgrade. I am STILL talking to 'guru' after 'guru' after 'guru' , each one assuring me that the'problem' is now sorted.WHAT ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sense 7 update for HTC ONE M8

Hello,First time I am posting something here but I have been trying to find answers everywhere and I have had zero luck. U was wondering if anyone knows when O2 will release the new update for M8 ehxih will include Lollipop 5.02 and sense 7. Accordin...

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 no longer starts up

Good morning everyone. I have been a long term o2 customer and I haven't had any real problems with the service or my phone. I am an o2 Pay Monthly customer. That is; until today. My phone has been acting strangely over the last few days. Unexplained...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Answering calls hands free

Hi,I have an Xperia M2 and was wondering if it is possible to answer incoming calls, hands free i.e just by talking. If you can, I can't figure it out. Thanks in advance for any help I may get

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! android upgrade

My S6 keeps telling me there is no software update available. I'm currently using 5.0.2 and have checked the software upgrade part of settings where it keeps telling me 'the latest updates have been installed' anyone else having these problems?

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Location service crashing apps

Just noticed on my S5 running 5.0 that apps that need to use the location service seem to crash with the "unfortunately x app has stopped). Noticed when i try to view the coverage map on "My Network" app, but its others too. "Subway" app if i try to ...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos