Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

LG G4 and LG G5

Good evening all,I thought I would post some alarming information I have unfortunately discovered at my own financial loss. I have searched online and on 02 and there is no comms about this.LGG4 has a manufacture fault that causes the motherboard to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! for some time now I have not been able to make calls or text my phone.

My phone constantly comes up with the message no service, not registrered on network or emergency calls only. I am not happy because this has been going on for sometime now hence I have not been able to make important calls or texts. I am on pay mont...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broadband speed

Help, I have a Huwai Mobile Wifi Pro dongle with a good 4g signal and its download speed has dropped to 0.5M! I cant get through to a guru either on the phone or online, and my internet connection is all but unusable.What can I do?Richard

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is this possible? (strange issue with battery life)

So today for no reason (no app updates or anything recently) I noticed that my battery was dying quicker than normal when on 4G but doesn't die as quick on wifi. When I wasn't using the phone the battery life was as expected so wasn't a wakelock. It ...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 76 replies
  • 0 kudos

In Warranty phone refused repair

Just got reply from O2 customer care regards a faulty display on my HTC 626. No real explanation, other than the repair will not be done without £85 charge as the LCD display is not covered by the Warranty. How can this be the case, it is the integra...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! travel o2 using whatsap

hi allIam riding my bicycle accross mexico shortly, if i use whatsapp, from a wi-fi connection is say a cafe, with my data roaming turned off, would i be charged the £4.99 per day thru travel02. £4.99 seems excessive, to make one or 2 calls to my fam...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SD card now "not supported" but was fine up until a few days ago. Phone not too useful without it.

The SD card been in there and functioning well for months. At first, and on a few occasions when the phone got overheated (it seems to freak out when used for navigation!), the card would be undetectable for a few minutes, but the problem somehow see...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail help

Ok then cleverclogs.....can anyone tell me if its possible to set up 2 seperate Voicemail greeting on one handset? Need to allocate 1 voicemail greeting to weekdays and another for weekends

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy s7 edge blue

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if the blue coral version will be coming to O2? I'm due an upgrade soon and would like to get it if I can. Thanks in advance

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos