Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

How do I get my years subscription for Music galaxy s8+

Hi. I recently purchased 10gb tariff Samsung galaxy s8+ and it comes with a years subscription for unlimited Music. I got a voucher for the speaker offer but no instructions for the music. Anyoneknow what's to do?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG K8 new phone and no sound

I just received a new phone via refresh scheme and there is no sound from the device whatsoever. I'm not sure how you classify this as 'like new'? Trying to return the device via online form as I bought the device online, but it says it's an unknown ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile number transfer

I have 2 Android phones (oops, wrong section) on O2, old and new. I called customer service and told them to cancel the old contract and transfer the number to the new phone, they said this could take up to 24 hours to transfer. At the time of postin...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung phone

Hi my Samsung 6edge phone won't switch on . It hasn't been dropped and is well looked after . Worked fine last night then it died I put it on charge over night but I noticed by the morning it hadn't charged and still won't charge or switch on . I've ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim swap

i recieved the galaxy s8+ on friday. did the whole sim swap thing etc but the phone is showing a message saying NO SIM CARD|emergency calls only. its been over 24 hours since and still nothing. been without a working phone since last night. can anyon...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony xperia zx premium

Evening all. Any news on when the new xperia zx premium will be available to preorder? Tia

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy Tab S2 7.0 update?

Got a preowned tab S2 today locked to o2 and wondering if @Anonymous can tell us anything on the possibility of a software update to 7.0? It is available for the same device on other networks so it does exist but o2 havent rolled it out yet.

Kuribo by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam and junk email

I am being inundated with loads of Spam and now they have started on my email page! How can i stop them? Have tried unsubcribing to loads but they still keep coming! Im getting up to 40 a day!

Jo90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited music streaming

Hi, i have just bought the Galaxy S8+ with free music streaming on my tariff. I am just checking, does this mean that whenever I use certain music streaming companies I can do it for free?Can I use the normal apps and websites for these companies or ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos