Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Oneplus 3T Midnight Black same IMEI number for 2 sim slots

I have a Oneplus 3T in Midnight Black that has the same IMEI number for 2 sim slots. Surely this is a problem. This violates the GSM Standard. I asked Oneplus and they said this is not supposed to be like that. Any help?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! calls

Hi, how can I see my calls report?

Raimis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spotify

Anyone know how to cancel spotify its paid through my phone bill

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New s8 wifi connected then loses internet

I recently bought from o2 a new samsung s8 but noticed while connected to my home wifi the phone loses internet connectivety but is still connected to the router. If i turn my phones wifi off and on it recconects and works fine but later on it loses ...

Rez_r by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to change my Address

Can you please update my address [adress removed, Please please do not post personal details such as phone numbers, address details, email address]

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem

I have a Samsung galaxy S6 which is just flashing SAMSUNG on the front screen and the blue light in the corner is staying on. I have tried switching off, putting on charge, connecting to PC and had someone ring me (the call went into answerphone). Do...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Loud beeping noise

Hi All, All of a sudden over the last couple of weeks my S7 Edge has suddenly started to make a very annoying loud beeping noise. It doesn't happen very often probably 10 times over the last week at various times of the day. I can't find any reason f...

karky69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Data Drain since Nougat Update 7.0

My GS7Edge has been hammering data since i updated to 7.0 a few months back. I have had the same plan on my GS7e for a solid year and had never once gone anywhere near my 3gb limit. Avergaing 1.2gb per month as always have WiFi on at home and work. L...

S8+ google play

No free Google play music trail for free 3 months

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos