Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

text messages

how can i see text messages that have been sent from the phone but want to see from laptop thank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moto G5 Camera - rubbish camera or just the settings need tweaking?

Both myself and Mrs B bought a G5 recently and find that the pictures are, well, poor to say the least. Given it is supposed to be 13mp we haven't taken one photo yet (using the Auto settings) that is half-way decent, and certainly worse than the tho...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S8+ Wifi Calling

Now that o2 is going to be ending it's TuGo service I need to activate wifi calling on my device. I have requested the 4G and wifi calling through o2 which should be activated in 24 hours however there is no option for me to activate Wifi calling on ...

• 45 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Internet Access

HiAs you will guess from this post I am not very tech savvy (I don't even know if I am posting this on the right board). We are soon going to change broadband provider and I am assuming that we will lose the internet for a while; will I still be able...

gloglo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi speed on Sony XA1 Ultra

Hi, just picked up a new Sony XA1 Ultra yesterday, like the phone but have a problem with wifi. On my work phone (iphone) I am getting 50mbps from the wifi connection at home however with the XA1 I am only getting 20mbps. Anyone else had this issue? ...

mac_111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moto G5! Gmail issue

Everything all set up.. receiving notifications for everything except gmail.checked the net and they all say the same.. auto sync emails.. this is checked but still nothing.. wondering if it’s an Android 7.0 issue or something else I’m not aware of.....

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OTA updates for Pixel 2 XL

On the Google Pixel Community Boards, it seems that UK owners of the Pixel 2 XL who use O2 are not able to receive security patch updates OTA, without removing the sim and doing a factory reset each time. Apparently no such problems with EE. Anyone h...

hayw77 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia XZ looks like it's getting an update, rolling now in some countries

Just one of those annoying reminders. I thought I'd leave the old thread alone now, since it started off with discussion about Android 7.1.1, and XZ users have had Oreo for a short while now; well... unless they didn't want it, or flashed a custom RO...

GUK by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security Updates on Galaxy S7 Edge

I have an o2 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I have not had any software updates / security patches since 1st April 2017. I believe that there should have been a number of updates since then. Does anyone have any info on this? Has anyone been getting softwar...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos