Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! BBC Sports App notifications

I have set everything correctly but am unable to get notifications from the BBC Sports App. Anyone else had the same problem. My phone is a Samsung A6.

Daveg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact cannot see/get WiFi Calling to appear

I've read similar threads, but nothing seems to help/match my situation, so hoping someone here may have an idea!At the weekend, I switched from an iPhone to a new Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact - had enough of Apple tying me down and charging too much for ...

CVP99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smartphone - explanation about data and wifi

A learning curve re smartphonesHi My understanding of smartphone as a phone , messages (texts), calls , is ok.My knowledge of using a phone as a computer is minimal. Ive used a laptop for 20+ years and could handle a lot of programmes and settings. W...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will the Sony XZ2 Premium come to O2?

As the XZ2 Premium has just landed in the UK on EE, and as I want one but don't want to change from O2, does anyone have any info on if/when the device will come to O2?I've asked both O2 gurus in store and asked EE whether they got it as an exclusive...

JRC01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new battery for old phone?

I have a very old much-loved Nexus 4, but battery running out fas. Worth buying a new battery? If so, how do I choose best one?

fredah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Counselling a sent text on samsung J3

Trying to find out if I can cancel a sent text message, with my huawei p8 if I sent a text by mistake I would hit the text 3 times and it would cancel it, but can't find it on this samsung J3.

Laffer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USSD code wrong

I bought a Galaxy S5 from 02 but now use it with Virgin Mobile. However I get a USSD error when trying to use Speed Dial. Could it be that my phone only uses 02 USSD codes and therefore cannot be used with Virgin Mobile?

athgen1 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost connectivity because roaming turned when you left your home network

I got this message 3 days into a trip to Latvia - was happily using data roaming until this point, and changed nothing - I was mid-way though listening to the radio when the roaming ceased. Data roaming on is selected, I have restarted the phone seve...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S7/S8 Video Calling

I have the samsung S7 and my partner has the S8 - we've discovered neither of us can use the "video call" option - it comes up saying "video calls canot be made to this phone number" Anyone know why!?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sd card

I have a Samsung J3 2016 phone which will not give me the option of moving data to the sd card.Any ideas please.

Yorky37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos