Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

s7 edge front camera fail

My front camera was working fine last night. The software update happened overnight. I have just gone to use my front camera and it is blurry. Any ideas why or what I can do to get it back to normal?

minxy7678 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TuGo voicemail.

Can anyone assist please. TuGo voicemail is driving me crazy. I have removed the voicemail option now but despite deleting messages from both my phone and TuGo I still get a message coming up stating I have a voicemail awaiting. I've tried removing t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim cards

Hi i have 2 phones and I want to change one to my partner's name and keep the number please

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry Priv Wi-Fi Error

My BB Priv wifi will not turn on.Have tried all avaible reset methods I can find even a factory reset and it still wont turn on wifi. This occured last night whilst using a hotspot and will not reset wifi as a result

Surrer125 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking Sony Xperia Z (c6603)

I'm on pay monthly with o2 and have an Xperia Z locked to the o2 network. I have requested an unlock code which has arrived but I do not understand the instructions: Insert a o2 active network simFrom the idle screen type left**leftThis will bring yo...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Note 8 Pre Order Pricing

Not sure what O2 are thinking with their pre order pricing on the Note 8. I bought the Note 7 last year and had to return it and have been waiting all year for this phone. Now it is officially on pre order I spoke to the upgrades team who have this p...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nougat 7.1.1 for Samsung s7 & s7 edge (O2)

Hi after installing and using nougat 7.0.0, liking the new features I was wondering if anyone knows when 7.1.1 will be available for us to install?

Zoon by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android 7.0

I bought a Samsung A5 2017 A520F unlocked from Samsung, and I was told that seeing as I have an O2 sim in my phone I have to wait until O2 authorise the update, any idea how long that’s going to be

digger15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tugo Calls Cut out after a few minutes

I have used Tugo on Adroid for years - buggy but overall pretty good.Recently switched from S5 to S7 - and now EVERY call drops out after 3 minutes.Have seen this problem listed on forums on IOS phones (with no solution)...but not Android.I am 'fairl...

• 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unexplained charge .

Hi . I sent a 125 character text , no attachments , no emojis . I got the usual balance update after , saying Id been charged 15p . So far so good . About 30 seconds later another balance message popped up saying Id been charged 30p . I spoke to an o...