Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy J3 2017

Bought my new phone September and has been working well. Re-charged it yesterday, received a text this morning. Had not used it for the rest of the day until I tried to use it and it is completely dead.

Gloria by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

're Samsung s9

My Samsung s9 battery don't last that long

06carloss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android Updates - New Google Policy

Qualifying devices must get two years of security updates.https://www.engadget.com/2018/10/24/android-security-update-contract/?yptr=yahoo

Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software upgrade

Phone Samsung A5 2017 done a software update . How do i tell if its Oreo please ? I have gone to settings and about phone then software information but dont know what to look at lol

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! question about oneplus 6

being watching unboxing videos on oneplus 6 every video i watch so far show in side the box was like a silcone rear case for the phone so my question does it have that inside the box if brought from o2?

James_T by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Epic/Ongoing issue - Anyone else?

Hi ! please bear with me on this, its a long story . . . snooze ! ! Im having ongoing intermittent issues with my Samsung Android (txts & calls not functioning although Whatsapp seem ok). I frequently have to reboot my device before txts & calls are ...

underdog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repair

I have sent my one plus 5 for repair as the phone would not charge and apparently it's under warranty. The shop sent it and I received a text message today telling me they have received the phone at the repair place. Does anyone know a rough idea of ...

Hobbo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updates

I bought my OnePlus 6 recently but can't update it to android pie. Is it because of the carrier?

Re: Unlocking phone

Dear All, I am really fed up and not giving up until O2 resolves this issue. I have bought a Samsung Galaxy A5 paying it £. 349,99 cash at O2 Network selling poing named 'TELEFONICA LTD on Oxford Street 134, London UK.' Meaning that my Samsung Galaxy...

michelles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Razor phone 2

Hiya all I was just wondering if o2 is going to be stocking this phone or is it just going to be a exclusive for a different carrier again ? And compared to the note 9 is it worth the time ? many thanks

Gooby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos