Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Lost Phone Found But Blacklisted

I lost my old phone for around 2 years and reported it as lost to o2 so that I could use the same number on my new phone. When I got the old phone back I got someone to try their sim in it (mines is now micro instead of mini so won't fit) and it has ...

alex282 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 9 Android 10 one ui 2

Evening guys, any idea when the new software update for the note 9 is available. I believe most other carriers have pushed the update out.

DaPiranha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S10 - Android 10 / One UI 2 Update

I have the O2 firmware version of the Samsung Galaxy S10 and I've noticed this morning that the update has pushed through to my phone and it is waiting for me to install it.This phone is already **** for battery life, let's be honest lolSo I wanna kn...

Huawei p30 pro update

I got the emui 10 o2 update today on my huawei p30 pro, themes are now only available at a reduced rate is this normal

Markg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect Phone Number in "About Device"

When I first got my Samsung S6, I carried my old number over to my new phone and were sent a new sim card, but in the "About Device" the number is different to my old number what I've had all the time? Someone said that the number on the sim I were s...

Baza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android 10 & Huawei P30

Hi,I've got the P30 which is currently on pie (Android 9) when can I expect android 10 to be available?Thanks

willi10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei Mate 20 Pro & EMUI 10 - noticed any bugs?

Hi everyone. In light of multiple reports elsewhere online from users of stable releases of EMUI (rather than betas) who have encountered problems, I wanted to ask whether anyone with a Mate 20 Pro who recently installed the 10.0.180 update has been ...

paperpete by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service not active on network

Hi I have a Huawei P smart 2019 first time I have had a contract phone . Trying to send message with attached photo but keep getting message "Service not active on network" am I doing something wrong or is it on O2 side I need to phonecheers

Resolved! Android 10 update problems

I've just updated my Sony phone with the latest android version. It's now started rebooting several times a day, sometimes in mid conversation. It's also hard to wake up the screen, you need to keep pushing the power button for 10 seconds. Any ideas ...