Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia L3 transfer app

Paulrb
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I recently swapped my Xperia L1 to L3. The Xperia transfer app is supposed to make it easy to transfer between Xperia devices. The L1 allows send, but the L3 only allows send and says receive is only available for Xperia devices which they both are. Any ideas I can't transfer my music accross and no longer have a laptop to start from scratch.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149412 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@viridis ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Seems an odd one, it is supposed to act in the way you first mentioned, where the L3 would act as the reciever.
To be openly honest though, the bugs with various transfer apps is why I just do it manually with SD card.
The only one that seemed to work well enough for me was the in built android one that was toned down after Oreo in favour of 3rd party manufacturer apps that always seemed to miss this or not include that..
Try starting the xperia transfer on the opposite device and see if that kicks the correct identifiers into place
Message 3 of 3