Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia L1

Jet2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I get the blue flashing indicator light, I cannot get it to stop, without doing a restart.

Can anyone tell me how to switch the light off please

Thanks 

Charles

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It will be flashing because of a notification so you need to pull down from the top of the screen and tap on the notification to read it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It will be flashing because of a notification so you need to pull down from the top of the screen and tap on the notification to read it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Jet2
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks, is the pull down on the first screen that comes up when the phone is switched on please.
Charles
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
From your home screen, so the one you see first after unlocking.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Jet2
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Brilliant works perfectly. Sorry it was rather a simple question, but I have just moved over from a Windows phone, with that one answer loads of other things have became clear. Super to have this excellent Community service.

Many thanks to you for your excellent help.

Charles

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Always a pleasure to help and welcome slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jet2 wrote:

Hi Brilliant works perfectly. Sorry it was rather a simple question, but I have just moved over from a Windows phone, with that one answer loads of other things have became clear. Super to have this excellent Community service.

Many thanks to you for your excellent help.

Charles

Hi @Jet2

I have recently moved to an XperiaL1 from a Windows phone which had fallen into a dirty canal by accident wink ... and ... I regularly ask 'simple' questions including a similar one to your original post ... the regular members on here 'know their stuff' ... & ... I have not been made fun of for asking 'silly' questions ... I find my new phone = a regular member @Cleoriff said I wouldn't go back to Nokia phones & she is right ... there is plenty of help on the forum regarding Android phones

Message 7 of 7