Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! increase storage

My storage is full. Can I increase it?

Annebhall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S7 edge product code

I'm wondering how to find the product code for my device.I was told when I brought it that the phone was unlocked and that the product code should be O2U but I don't know where to find it.

Resolved! moving pics

Help its me again. Trying to move photos from mums motorola E4 to my laptop and its only finding 15 pics How do i get it to find the others please ?

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Update

Following the software update (I presume 8.1), LG V30 is stuck on the splash screen and won't do anything.

SnowDog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network lock

I have a Sony Xperia z5 that was on a pay monthly contract. On leaving O2 I found the phone was locked and I needed a code to unlock it. This was requested and arrived but unfortunately failed to unlock the phone. Today I was told because I tried the...

Bobbyt9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tracking childs phone

Hi, is there a way of tracking my child's location using her sony Expera E. I have tried net Nanny and its usless. currently her phone is with giff gaff but i can easily change that to O2 Monthly or PAYG. Do eith of those billing routes have any adva...

Oreo update on S8 LED wallet cover now not working

I have recently updated to Oreo on my S8, it has stopped the LED's working on my wallet cover. I have tried Force stopping the app, clearing the cache and most recently a factory reset all to no avail.Can anyone offer any advise?

Bapboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending Emails & text with pictures problem

Hi ,I am currently in France , I can't send text or emails with a picture , the text never get to the people I send them to ,and neither do the emails , they just sit there queued ? Also I can't upload pictures on FB , not a problem in the UK ,Thanks...

Rivers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos