Did you mean: 

Wifi calling S10 Plus

DaleEvans
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi
When I start up my new s10 plus in the morning the wifi calling symbol on the quick icon menu screen has disappeared, and also in the settings tab under connections there is no option to turn wifi calling on. The only way I can make this reappear is by removing the sim card tray and popping it back into the phone. This then reappears in both sections after about two minutes.
Is this a problem with the device as I've already had a sim card swap carried out in store or does the wifi calling take ages to turn itself on once it registers that o2 have activated this option for my account.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I just saw there wasn't any suggestions shared here yet. Do anyone in the community have any ideas to share for @DaleEvans by any chance? slight_smile

It's been a couple of days so just to check if you're still experiencing issues with this? Were you in contact with customer service about the issue yet (or was that when they swapped out the SIM)? 

Edit:

Just to add in case helpful, I've checked on our end for any suggestions from our Gurus. They mention it's worth trying the phone in flight mode and turn the Wi-Fi back on and see if it works then. If the phone detects the mobile network it would not allow Wi-Fi calling.

Message 2 of 2