Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Android 10 Released Today

Most won't see it for a while, unless you have a Google phone.https://bgr.com/2019/09/03/android-10-release-date-download-now-pixel-phones/

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking my Samsung 7

I used to be an o2 customer and I am trying to unlock my samsung 7 which I bought from o2 when I was on a monthly contract with them I have received my 8 digit code and I have tried it twice to unlock my phone but on both attempts it was unsuccessful...

Elaine61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is phone locked to o2

Contract is just up and wanting to change to a sky sim will my S8 PLUS be locked to o2 ?

Rab55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC U11 - Pie Update

My apologies if this has been asked before (I couldn't find anything on it), but the long overdue Android Pie OTA upgrade is finally taking place throughout Europe for HTC's U11/U11+/U12+. I was wondering if O2 had any news as to when the update migh...

Resolved! Outgoing barred calls

When I try to make a call, I can't because it keeps telling me that my outgoing calls are barred.

Donnalou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling Xperia 1 not working

I recently got the Xperia 1 from O2 and for a couple of days the WiFi calling was working now it is not. I have done many restarts of the phone, checked the firmware, but have had no luck getting it back i.e. there is no options in the networks setti...

Resolved! Huawei mate 20pri

Does anybody know when the security updates are out for the mate 20Pro,im stuck on June's still and were nearly into Sept,and there is no OTA update neither, contacted huawei and they can't even be bothered to reply, when this contracts up, I think I...

Paulbb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voiemail

My phone rings 5 seconds and then goes voicemail. I need it to be 10 seconds. Help!!!!!

101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-Fi and 4G calling

Dear all, I have a Huawei P10 brought from carphone warehouse and I am using the SIM only deal from O2. I am having trouble activating WiFi calling on my phone, the setting just doesn't seem available.I have updated my software to EMUI 9 and O2 have ...

Aran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling S10 Plus

HiWhen I start up my new s10 plus in the morning the wifi calling symbol on the quick icon menu screen has disappeared, and also in the settings tab under connections there is no option to turn wifi calling on. The only way I can make this reappear i...

DaleEvans by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos