cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim network puk code

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have given my partner my galaxy s6 when I got the phone I was told it was unlocked. My partner is with sky mobile and when he put his sim in it was asking for sim network puk code. He put in the unlatching code as this was what i was told he needed (twice) I rang o2 and they said he needs to get puk code from sky. Sky don't do puk codes. So he put his sky sim back in the phone and now it says sim invalid and network locked. Can anyone help me please
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Indeed it does.
Makes me glad to be with O2 tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Indeed it does.
Makes me glad to be with O2 tongue

And EE and Three....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 13

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Well EE is not so good as they charge you for replacement sim cards, but at least you can unblock your sim without having to wait 3 days for a replacement to arrive!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 13