cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal

Anonymous
Not applicable

What the hell is up with your signal. getting fed up with it, paying 37 quid a bloiody month, cant make calls cant send messages, this is the second week of this crap.

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I got fed ip holding for so long, 5 pence per minute I think?

Customer Service Number Charges

From your O2 mobile444525p per call
From a landline0844 809 02225p / min*
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 11 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep I agree- the signal is rubbish! The data is terrible and I have tried nearly every phone on the market! I can't make a single call without it cutting off unless im standing in the same position. O2 are rubbish and they just rob us. I'm here until end of November then bye bye......off to Giff Gaff becauase for some reason that works all unlimited for £18 a month. O2 are sucking us dry people and we need to stop using them!!!!!

Oh and I bought a new iphone 6 and it didn't maker a difference so it is defo o2, the iphone works on EE a dream. O2 ARE CRAP!!

Message 12 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Now I can't even log in to the o2 site, comes up wwith all aosrts of crap -

It looks like something's gone wrong -YEAH I'M WITH o2!

An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later

I just cannot wait to get away from these headache people!! Roll on November please!!

Message 13 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

We're making some improvements to our website at the moment.

Try again later and we should be back up and running.

If you're looking to upgrade, you can visit our upgrade shop.

ON A SATURDAY MORNING - ~ARE YOU SURE o2 - do it at 2am or something!!

Message 14 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 124199 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

You do know that giffgaff uses the O2 network?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

It does yes but it works better. I have a dual sim phone and gif gaff works better than o2. The data is also different, I can get better data reception on the gif gaf than the o2. I thought I was going mad  but it is true - Gif gaf is so much better and it is half the price.

Tesco is alo the same, I have a fried on tesco, with his phone he gets better signal than me on o2 even with an iphone 6. o2 signal is definetly different to the others although its the same network. It is the same network but is it the same carrier bits? I think not.

Message 16 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 124199 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Bottom line...you have to go where you get the best signal and if that's giffgaff as you say. well go for it..:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Giffgaff and Tesco use o2, same masts and same infrastructure. I can't see how you will get a better signal....

Message 18 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi
you are in Thailand so I can't see it either 😞
Message 19 of 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

off to Giff Gaff becauase for some reason that works all unlimited for £18 a month.

No longer available mate.

It's now £20 and data is limited to 6gb at full speed them throttled during certain hours.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 20 of 20