Hope everyone is doing good and well

Just a quick suggestions my brother wants to keep one phone his got s5 and lg2

I told him keep the s5 but he likes the g2 lol

What u guys think and would prefer ??
Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks @MI5 I notice they still have the note 3 at £549 I hope the new one is not much more
Message 31 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi all . as to the original post I think its a bit harsh to compare the LG to the s5. not had it long but I think the LG can still give all the last gen phones a run for their money even the s4. monster phone. ( in my opinion )
tb
Message 32 of 55

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147038 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28283 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks @MI5 I notice they still have the note 3 at £549 I hope the new one is not much more

Well that's the problem with going direct - They don't have to discount like the high street does 😞

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 33 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there anywhere else you would recommend apart from cpw
Message 34 of 55

MI5
  • 147038 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28283 Solutions
Well there is Phones4U but I don't hold them in too higher regard and you can't even go to PCWorld now as they are part of CPW, so that just leaves ordering online from the likes of Amazon etc.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 35 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok cheers I think I will go direct to samsung
Message 36 of 55

Cleoriff
  • 124279 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

Just looked at the prices on Amazon for the Note 3 and they are still very expensive... £400-£500....the Note 2 on there is only about £100 cheaper...

I personally would need a lot of advice before choosing one ..so many variations, loads saying region locked or european version...or internation version....and then so many different specs...

If left to me I would end up with one that I couldn't use...after spending all that money Crazy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
You need a European model but there are places cheaper than that I will have a look for you
Message 38 of 55

Cleoriff
  • 124279 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
You need a European model but there are places cheaper than that I will have a look for you

Thanks @Anonymous but as I wont be getting it till next January I wont be looking to buy just yet...

Hopefully when the Note 4 comes out in September we should see a massive decrease in price of the Note 3?..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 39 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Exciting times ahead @Cleoriff

wink
Message 40 of 55