cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Suite update

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK all over Samsung FB page and their website Samsung are saying we can now do a  Premium Suite update on Note 2 but no matter what I keep getting my firmware is up to date!!!!!!

So does this mean that I have to wait for o2 to finish messing around with it or not?? Also why is it taking o2 so long to push up 4.1.2 for my Note 2 every other carrier in the UK has pushed this out ages OK so what's up o2. Please answer these questions for me, if you can't or don't want to answer them then please point me to where some body can. It's a disgrace o2 utter disgrace

iechyd da

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
I know you know the answer so I'll not answer the question but I will add my support in agreeing that the delays imposed by o2 are unacceptable.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
MI5,
lol o2 r now getting beyond a joke, this update has a small security fix in it and you would think they would get it out asap but oh it's o2. I wonder what would happen if over these delays customers stopped their D/D to o2 lol
iechyd da
Message 3 of 7

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

The solution is easy and in the hands of all manufacturers. Do what apple do and stop networks adding their bloat ware.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
If only that would happen.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

How true and it's a shame that Google does not do it, It's not like they have not already as they have with Nexus phones. It's crazy that an update is pushed out and then we have to wait ages before carriers push it out, this only makes customers angry and upset, don't get me wrong it's not only o2 but everybody else are at it these days treating their customers like **bleep**. The banks were the same and look what happened to them so they better start listening to their customers are they could find themselves in problems.
iechyd da

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice to see that Samsung has now finished pushing out this suite to Note 2 and has started pushing out 4.1.2 to all Ace 2 phones, Yet we with Note 2 from o2 are still waiting come on o2 pull your finger out.

iechyd da

Message 7 of 7