cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone signal loss completely

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello. I'm new here but my phone the HTC One X has just completely lost signal today the first thing to go was the ability to text, but then the 3G also went, and now is saying no signal what so ever. 

I live in Nottinghamshire if this helps. 

This is a image of the phone screen http://postimage.org/image/pm30cgyiv/

Message 1 of 68
67 REPLIES 67

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've no signal either and my area is supposed to be fixed!!!  I'm in Lancashire, well obviously it's not repaired my phone is dead!!  

Second time this year, come on o2 pull your finger out.  I demand compensation and not a measly £1.50 off my bill 😞

Seriously thinking about changing network providers!!!

Ooh and why is it always my phone that goes dead yet hubby and my kids phones are fine, they also use o2????  

Message 41 of 68

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Because it's number related not by area, keep up to date here:

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/td-p...

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 42 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

I Live in manchester and I receive no signal since 11 am. WTF is going on with your service????

You guys are freaking expensive with you contracts saying that you provide the best service and thats a total lie

Killing signal for 24 hours and coming up with a stupid apology and 10% off the bills is going no where. 

These guys are **bleep** in the market... 

Message 43 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties. We've started a thread here for discussions and to keep you up-to-date. As soon as we have more information, you'll find it there.  

Message 44 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable
My iphone is the same, this is getting beyond a joke now!
Message 45 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

I briefly had signal around 11:40  since then nothing.  NOt being a driver phone is essential for contacting lifts, not only that today results of interviews were due - they get put off by no response.  Spent 9+minutes waiting for a human to answer the Support number only to be cut off as he answered and now a constant busy signal AND online 'no server...' message.  

At the 02 shop in city I am told my phone was switched to 2G after years of being on 3G, It cannot take this long to switch back to 3G.  Compensation needs to be substantial.

Message 46 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

same up in lancashire, still down expressionless

Message 47 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have a blackberr and my husband has a samsung, husband has no signal at all, my blackberry says 3g but cannot ring out, not sure if i can get incoming, but struggling with bbm and txts, had problems wen it went went down in june, we r seriously thinking about changing networks

Message 48 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I have no service whatsoever, the second time this year. It has been like that all afternoon.

Does anyone have any news please

Johnsbi

Message 49 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife's and daughters phones are Ok ,But the most important phone number that all my customers know to ring has been down since 11am.I have lost loads of work worth around £350 today like i lost last time due to this CR@P  .O2 Is not only going to just loose my custom also I'm cancelling the other O2 contracts,They have screwed up for the last time as far as i am concerned

Message 50 of 68