cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone constantly re-booting, will this cost me to fix?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Sat watching a video last night on my Galzy S6 edge and phone dies! The power light on the front is flashing all sorts of colours and phone seems to be constantly on some sort of re-booting loop. Tried the o2 Gurus and googled to death ways to get it working all to no avail.

I have no idea what on earth is going on with it but looks like I'm going to either have to get it rpaired or cut my losses.

For info I'm still in my 2 year contract which ends in August. If I send this for repair will I more than likely be charged for this?

I'm so annoyed!!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.

I can't actually remember what the splash screen loads up as so will check it at home as I left the thing abanodoned there today.

Thanks a lot for your help. Will see how I get on.

Message 11 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27670 Solutions
If in any doubt and you want to try it yourself, go for the O2 version.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 13

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous sorry to hear you're really annoyed. Please do let us know how you get on and if the community can help any further? slight_smile Also, welcome to the forum! Welcome

Thanks a lot for helping @MI5! slight_smile

Message 13 of 13