cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nougat for Galaxy Edge S7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

I noticed i wasnt able to sign in to the Nougat Samsung Beta Program on my O2 Edge S7.

So wanted to know when Nougat will be coming to the O2 S7 Edge devices please?

Thanks slight_smile

Lew

Message 1 of 207
206 REPLIES 206

G-man1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Any idea when I could receive my update? CSC XEU
Message 161 of 207

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147102 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions
No mate, sorry. That is a Samsung ROM and nothing to do with any network.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 162 of 207

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still no update...

Message 163 of 207

MI5
  • 147102 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Still no update...

Have you asked Samsung why?

Only they can answer for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 164 of 207

Sandythehippy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 30 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Good luck asking Samsung lol
Message 165 of 207

MI5
  • 147102 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions
Indeed, but more of a chance than asking O2.
Message 166 of 207

Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung say Nougat has started to be rolled out to open network versions of the S7/S7 edge. These are released in batches so will have some variation on the release date. Other versions of the S7 will follow. Please allow some time for this process. ^CW
Message 167 of 207

Anonymous
Not applicable

@viridis wrote:
Absolutely, unfortunately for your argument the original release was less than a month ago, so see you in five months
More info

Rolleys

This post really just proves my point.

Message 168 of 207

Anonymous
Not applicable
I still havnt recieved the update for the s7 edge
Message 169 of 207

MI5
  • 147102 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I still havnt recieved the update for the s7 edge

We can't help without a CSC (Dial *#1234#)

Message 170 of 207