cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED ADVICE PLEASE HELP HI TOO ALL IM NEW TOO THIS

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI IM NEW AND WOULD LIKE TOO SAY HI TOO ALL,   FIRSTLY TRY AND BEAR WITH ME,,,,,IVE HAD A STROKE AND FIND IT A BIT DIFFICULT ,,CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY MY SAMSUNG GALAXY GT S5230 IS COMING UP SOS ,ON THE NUMBER PAGE I GOT PUK FROM O2 BUT IT WONT LET ME ENTER NOTHING THANKS Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3417 Posts
  • 180 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Release the Caps Lock key.

It sounds like you have the SIM in wrong, as in not properly inserted or with the chips to the outside. Just follow the cutout shape inside the telephone.

It could be that your SIM is not active or faulty.

Thirdly it could be that there is transmitter problems in your area.

Forthly, sorry to hear about your stroke. Would I be correct in saying this is a Samsung Galaxy Ace telephone? Check the SIM and the SIM holder by clearing out any dust and by cleaning the SIM with a lint free cloth for example. Again, these would be the things I would check.

Indubitably true. Samsung S21 Ultra and Xiaomi 14 Ultra

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3417 Posts
  • 180 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Release the Caps Lock key.

It sounds like you have the SIM in wrong, as in not properly inserted or with the chips to the outside. Just follow the cutout shape inside the telephone.

It could be that your SIM is not active or faulty.

Thirdly it could be that there is transmitter problems in your area.

Forthly, sorry to hear about your stroke. Would I be correct in saying this is a Samsung Galaxy Ace telephone? Check the SIM and the SIM holder by clearing out any dust and by cleaning the SIM with a lint free cloth for example. Again, these would be the things I would check.

Indubitably true. Samsung S21 Ultra and Xiaomi 14 Ultra
Message 2 of 2