cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I talk but cannot be heard

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone help please.
I have a Samsung E1190 and this suddenly thus stopped switching to  voice mail when I could not answer it: I contacted o2 and was told to type in
**61*901*11*5#
The voice mail then worked. However, I dont know if this was the cause of the next problem
but when I phone anyone now, they cannot hear me. I can text them, I can receive calls and if I press any of the keys, that makes a noise on the other phone, but no matter how loud I speak, they cannot hear anything at all, The volume incidentally is on maximum.
I've not had any trouble before with my phone, but this has beat me - I've read the
instructions countless times and spent over 4 hours today trying to resolve it - but without
any success. I've tried using all the profiles also.
Can anyone help please. I use this for charity work so i Im anxious to get this sorted.

David

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93892 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
  • 93892 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

MI5
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions
Non of those codes should have effected your outgoing voice. It may be coincidental that a mic problem has occurred at the same time.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know the other guys groan when I say this but.....

Have you checked all the ports are clean of dust and lint.

This can affect the phone.

Have you tired your sim in another phone to rule out something with the o2 network in your area.

If the phones speaker / mic has gone then contact the manufacturer for support.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/main/supportMain.do

As a last resort use o2 repair service by dropping it into your local o2 Shop. 

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

"I talk but cannot be heard?"

I have that problem when dealing with the wife... wink 

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Careful they know when we are talking about them. wink
Message 6 of 6