Topics: 677

Re: How to increase ring time

@Anonymous wrote:

Increase by.    **61*901*11*30#

Yes...that's in the link I posted above. Smiley Very Happy

*The Game Is On*

Anonymous

If anyone is still having problems after keying in **61*901*11*30# to increase ring time to 30 secs, check the following.

Go to Settings. Open Sounds and vibration. Go all the way to the bottom. Under LOOKING FOR SOMETHINF ELSE? open EASY MUTE and make sure this is Off. If On, you will cut off ring time by turning phone over or if your hand goes over the screen

I had this problem and couldn’t work out why the code did not work.

All ok now

Topics: 677

That's good to hear @Anonymous Pleased it worked for you .Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,407

There has to be a reason so it could well be a settings issue. I thought maybe the ring tone could be an issue but it must be a settings or accessibility problem

Topics: 530
Solutions: 11,115

Invalid code is usually caused by having WiFi calling enabled in your MyO2 when you don’t have a phone compatible with WiFi calling.
Check in your device settings in your MyO2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 1: Joiner

Spot on, I had to remove wifi and 4G calling before this code would work. Why can we not have 4G by itself without wifi calling? I have an S6 so o2 say it is compatible with wifi calling but it doesnt seem to work. Its an unlocked handset mind you, and was Vodafone originally. May be a firmware issue on why wifi calling was not  working even when enabled.

I thought you had to have O2 software for wifi calling to work but maybe @MI5 can clarify. ....

Topics: 530
Solutions: 11,115

@jonsie wrote:

I thought you had to have O2 software for wifi calling to work but maybe @MI5 can clarify. ....

Correct @jonsie the S6 requires O2 firmware and because it hasn't it's not compatible, which is why no USSD code will work.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

Thanks for clearing that up @MI5 😀

Level 1: Joiner

Doesn't work, still only rings for minimal seconds before voicemail perserving.  tried turning phone off and resetting it, but no joy! very irritating