Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

HTC Sensation

Can anybody tell me what they think of the HTC Sensation, as i really like the look of it but don't know of anyone with one. I'm trying to be a bit more sensible this time when i upgrade and not just rush into it like i normally do. Also is the andriod maket any good, :womanindifferent:
thanks for your help
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: HTC Sensation

Not got the Sensation but there are reports of the touchscreen becoming unresponsive after a week or so of use. Spec-wise its great.
Android market is great. Still lagging behind the iPhone app store but plenty on there. Angry birds is free!
Highlighted
Anonymous

I like my sensation, it is a very nice phone.
Android market is OK
I have not heard of any issues with the touch screen becoming unresponsive
Highlighted
Anonymous

I considered it too, but choosing between the Sensation and the Galaxy s2 I think I'll go with the Galaxy s2, at this moment in time anyway..
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hey Buddy,
I am anyways using Galaxy S2 at this time and i think there is no better phone than this one, but Sensation and Galaxy S2 both have same kind of features, and the android market is really very good. But in one thing in which Sensation excel is the totally revamped 'Sense' UI whereas Galaxy S2 sports 'Touchwiz' UI. So you can make a choice b/w the Sense and Touchwiz.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Ordered my sensation yesterday. Been using a Desire for 14 months so its not much of a change. For my it feels more premium than the GS2, which feels cheaps and plasticy.
From what I believe about the screen issue, its seems to either be a) the first batch of handsets or b) the charger thats causing it
Highlighted
Anonymous

I agree with the previous poster. I was looking at the Galaxy S and Desire and settled on the Galaxy S. I had it for 4 months before tiring of it. It didn't feel premium in the hand and the plastic gave a little when held tightly. I know it's my own opinion but if you value a premium feeling product I would personally go for the Sensation.
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Its an awsome phone

Upgraded my Desire HD to get one of these, rooted it and put on a custom rom, get approx 36 hours usage from it with no issues

Only problem buying a One X today in white so it's got to go Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Anonymous

I've had a Sensation since October, and I'm taking it to the local o2 shop tomorrow as the power button has now broken. It's fine when it works, but it's a VERY flimsy handset, with notorious power button-related faults, such as the phone attempting to turn itself off, going into standby, or taking screenshots when you try to return to the home screen. I can't recommend it.