cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC ONE M8 Headphone Jack

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys,

I have had my HTC ONE M8 phone only since Friday of last week (3 days) and I cannot listen to any music via my headphones.

The music plays via the speakers ok, and play through the speakers even when the headphones are connected.

Any idea as don't really want to go without the phone by having to send it somewhere?

The phone does not even recognise that the headphones have even been connected.

This is annoying as I got this phone purely on the music side of things as do a lot of running, weight training and commute on the train to work each day so stuck with no music.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94030 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick update, went on online chat and as its 3 days old, obviously its a FREE swap for a new handset.

The courier will bring the new handset and collect the old one (just for other O2 customers interest).

I cannot comment if the issue happens after the start up period but happy to not be short of a phone what so ever, cheers O2.

Message 12 of 15

jonsie
  • 94030 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
After that period of time they normally arrange a doorstep swap. Thanks for the update.
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you and that's a reasonable outcome.

Remember to remove your SIM card and any applicable Sd Card before handing it over. 😄
Message 14 of 15

MI5
  • 149473 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions
A doorstep swap is the normal process if within 14 days.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 15 of 15